Friday, February 1, 2008

America--who's it going to be?



There have been some fun moments so far, but nothing like Melinda Doolittle's first audition from last year. One of my favorites so far, just because of personality, is David Archuletta from Murray, Utah. He had such a likability and innocence that even the judges couldn't deny. I'll be excited to see these golden ticket winners again in Hollywood week simply because there haven't been that many that have really stood out. This might be a really interesting competition. I think we're in for a surprise.

4 comments:

JAMIE said...

This is fun...I love david--i think I just loved his entire audition with Randy singing and everything.

I still feel that you can never tell at the beginning who is good. They just like to show all the bad people. For some reason, that is what America likes

Anonymous said...

Sure, I liked David, if you like Mormons!

H-less said...

Who keeps leaving these anonymous comments? i am seriously. Face up. I bet it's someone who is to "cool" to admit they like Idol. Whoever you are, you are accepted here. You are one of us. It's okay.

I have to admit that Idol has taken a back seat to the Campaigning...I'll be ready for Hollywood week.

JAMIE said...

You are so silly...people are gonna think this was my post, but it was spencer's and now they are going to think you weren't the anonymous writer.