Tuesday, February 12, 2008

They've had shining moments


Each of these people have had moments while they were singing that have excited me. Some don't really deserve being picked just on their voice- like: Miss Dolly,Pure country cowboy, tie-wearing cheeser, british accent when singing boy bander(simon loving, had one great performance-one horrible), and oregonian log cabin beauty. But for some reason they are people I am rooting for and because of their unique-ness they may have a chance (although I already know some of them would bug me any further in the competition)...

David Archuleta being my favorite. I don't know who couldn't be rooting for him with his simple yet strong voice and CUTEST personality shining through. It's like watching your younger brother. And once again, Like Mitt, I might be prejudice without realizing it. He is from Utah and is a Mormon. But really, come on America, do you at least see this one. I think the judges do. He's in for sure.





Also like the other "no rated R movies" blonde may be a member cutie, Brooke, although I admit she's not the best singer, still cheering for her.

Love the irish tatoo girl- so nice, so surprising able to sing high. Love the rocker nurse. Love the Australian soul guy. Love the hip hopping, reach falsetto, out of nowhere guy. Also loved the cutie whose Dad died who sang so much better today. I think they are all going to be in.

Loved the other two girls first audition but have seen nothing of them at hollywood...so, I'm thinking that's not a good sign.

Really excited for tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing the people who have had no coverage who are in the top 24 and those of these people who will get in.












And the last girl, well I haven't heard her sing a note, so going strictly off looks, I think I could like her. And...she's a red head and brings a different style- So I'm going crazy and guessing she might be in too.

3 comments:

H-less said...

Just trying the name out for a day or two...not committed. Awaiting your commments.

Clean Cut said...

I like it!

JAMIE said...

Added Brooke pic on here for you! I don't like the "politician guy" at all...he reminds of Mr. Lisp that made it so far that we all felt sorry for.

I think the white bang girl is awesome and the irish girl as well...I agree with most of your stuff..we need to figure out how to post so it isn't all jumbled you know what i mean?