Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who might make it that I don't care for...

So there are a few others I saw but couldn't find photos for who I think might make it but don't really care for. This guy can sing, yea, just can't get over how he moves on stage. The girl...well, as long as Simon is a judge a few gals will slip through the cracks on something other than their voice. Who will it be this year. I think Oregon girl is in already and she sings pretty good, sweet and from Oregon so I'm okay with her. But who else?...This girl?


5 comments:

Kelli W. said...

I recorded the show and it got cut off during the last two girls sitting in front of the judges! Which one made it? The plus size model or the other girl? Help!

Kelli W. said...

I recorded the show and it got cut off during the last two girls sitting in front of the judges! Which one made it? The plus size model or the other girl? Help!

JAMIE said...

Let's just say the girl I least expected, yet wanted to win made it....PLus size model made it through! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Clean Cut said...

"the other girl" who didn't make it was LDS...

JAMIE said...

how do you know that?