Thursday, February 14, 2008

TOP 24!!--According to SIMON/ JAMIE


Well, it has finally happened...the best part of idol! Needless to say, I am very pleased and surprised in some areas! I thought for sure Simon would pick the skinny girl over the bigger one, and was very happy he did not.
Let's just say I actually agree with RANDY that this may, in fact, be the best 24 ever. I really was very pleased with everyone that made it, and think they can all sing!

In the past, there have been some "interesting" choices, some, feel sorry for them people(people with lisps, people who have kids at home...etc). I really think we just have one talented bunch of people.


Some of my favs:





















3 comments:

H-less said...

Love it! SO fun to see these pics! There are actually a lot of people that I don't know yet but am looking forward to hearing them sing. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I love how you just leave anyone else out .. I mean have you ever heard of the greatest "backstage judge". I heard her name was kaylie probert! COME ON!!

Anonymous said...

I heard that Kaylie was too busy playing ball and too good for everyone else! Besides, she is marrying Dave so she is partial only to him!