Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Vote OFF!!


The first of the sad nights was tonight and let me just say, I WASN'T ALL THAT SAD! Everyone KNEW Amy and Garrett were gonners. My hubby called Colton out (good guess babe) and Spencer (Paula) picked Joanne. Checkezie had it easy---he could have been a gonner!

Sad to say goodbye, but they were easy pics for leaving! See ya. What is with Simon hitting people when they are already down? I felt bad. Although, Simon never hid his dislike for Colton, saying he never wanted him. So, when Simon did say " you will never make it...He ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT!"
As a final note---What are the opinions of the "comeback of Paula?" Her voice isn't digitized at all is it?????

6 comments:

Clean Cut said...

About the Paula music/dance video--that's exactly what I said to Sara; "She wouldn't have a chance if it weren't for digitized computers!"

rachel said...

I wasn't sad AT ALL either seeing those 4 go. They just didn't do it for me. Bye bye.

Paula's song?? Um... well... hmmm... it was interesting to say the least. Randy on the guitar CRACKED me up! Very cheesy.

JAMIE said...

Randy on the guitar was way too much! Isn't paula like 100 or something? She use to be really hip and dance a ton...more dancer than singer if you ask me. I know she has been rassed by not doing an album in like 20 years, so she probably just had enough of it and said yes...too funny though

Amanda said...

I was thrilled to see 3 of the 4 leave and was MORE than ready to see them go...yes, even in the first week. I was a little surprised that Colton was gone so soon, as I felt there were other boys who performed worse. I guess going now is better than going the week before the Top 12, and Colton would be gone by then anyway.

As for Paula, I wasn't paying close attention and seriously thought it was a joke or something. I used to listen to her music, but that new album won't see the inside of my CD player.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I LOVE your blog. Very nice and professional. My favorite this year is of course, David from Murray, UT. That kid is absolutely amazing!

Now for Paula's video - it reminded me of her stuff from the early 90's till they focussed in on Randy on the guitar then I almost lost it! He cracked me up, seriously. Just reminded me of that dude from the E-street band w/Bruce Springsteen - some people have it, some just don't. Randy, stay behind the table and continue on with the judging part. That's where you look best at! LOL

JAMIE said...

I really think that video was a bad call on everyone's end...You just can't take anyone serious after that.... It was like on america's got talent---David Hasselhoff sang and it just ruined all his credibility. Yikes