Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Top 10--Simon pics---Was it Better?

Once again...I MOSTLY agreed with what Simon had to say. My overall take is that tonight for the top 10 was BETTER that last week for MOST of the Men....Mainly: Chickezie, Jason, Luke and yes even Danny (I still think he looks like a girl--don't you?)

Top 2 suprises of the night:
Chikezie and David H!
After last week, these two really stepped up in my opinion and showed us what singing is really all about. Chikezie really likes to talk back to the judges ad it is starting to wear on me...just let people vote for you already!























Another surprise of the night would be David Cook. I have not been the biggest fan of him, but I did like when he brought out the guitar and started rocking. We need a good rocker (sad little face goes out to Daughtry!)

The two going home...
This one was a harder pick for me as I thought everyone did so much better this week. I would have to say Jason Yeager and Luke Menard, simply because I thought they were rather boring and don't have a lot of support!














Last but not least...
My top pic of the night:
The one and only David Archuletta---He just makes me smile! Go David!

4 comments:

RaeLynn said...

I loved all 3 Davids tonight. I thought they did really well. I agree with who you think will leave too (even if that one guy DOES look like Orland Bloom) sniff sniff. Please let the rocker chick leave ASAP!

Clean Cut said...

Amen to this post.

rachel said...

David A. made me weep. He's got something very special about him.

H-less said...

Okay David H has been one of my favs since Holywood week, I have to say. He and Archuletta have my vote to the end (where Archuletta obviously takes over).

Luke....umm can't do the high pitched whiny sound.

As for the girls, weren't they generous with asiah at the end, wow- she bombed it but still got compliments. Not loving any of them actually. Much prefer the guys this year. So far. still potential. Carly and Brooke (although I don't think she's really that great of a singer)

I'll make a post soon Simon. Sorry to leave you hangin