Thursday, January 31, 2008

Two friends and stereotypes


















TWO BEST FRIENDS





I actually really liked this girls...not necessarily their voices, but I thought they had really cute personalities...The girl on the left was a better all around singer. I keep saying that Sara and Spence should go and audition together. People try whatever gimmick possible.



A FIRST IMPRESSION?
Now I want to know if you think that these auditions change the way we view the rest of the show. In other words...do we stick with the people we like at the beginning? And, do you think the PRODUCERS push some people on you...


Meaning, if someone makes it through to HOllywood and you saw their whole story, where they grew up---and at HOllywood the camera followed them around alot...don't you think you are being conditioned.


Now, I love Carrie Underwood---and the producers did as well . Which is why from the audtion time they were pushing her story and following her around. When in a big group, she was always zoomed in on. Any tears ever were shown by her. She deserves the title and the light--she is amazing.


Are we picking what we really want to pick, or are we truly being biased unwillingly (meaning if that is all we see, we can't do anything about it) from the beginning?

7 comments:

H-less said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SO...I think Sara and Spence should audition too. They would totally make it. Especially with Spencer's voice and Sara's hair, they're a shoe in practically.

Sara did not write this comment.

Please ignore the man behind the curtain

H-less said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

her one true beauty

JAMIE said...

Sara, I know it was you--it emailed to me that it was you you silly.
I busted so hard when I read this

YOUR ONE TRUE BEAUTY...
how do you make it anonymous btw?

Anonymous said...

Well ok I know this girl named kaylie and I really think she would bring a good image to american idol and is just fun! Actually I heard she was going to audition even though she is 14 but it turned out it was survivor try outs!

Anonymous said...

who confuses survivor and idol? I guess some people think they are idols when they are on survivor---except what is their talent? How sad is that if you can't survive!