Thursday, January 31, 2008

JUST KEEP SINGING!


What does precocious mean?


Again, I do not like the audition part of idol--I only watch it to see if there are any good singers I might like later cause of their first audition. However, when people are so silly that you can't help yourself.

Why, tell me WHY when Randy or Simon says stop singing people continue...Good singers even do it. I know that it is your shot so you want them to see and give it your all...but these are the people who will let you through. You should do what they say right?

2 comments:

Pamela said...

It's all an act... Mark asked if they got paid to cry or act like idiots after being rejected.

What the heck is American Juniors anyway?? And if she made it to the top 20, how good were the others? I thought she was quite annoying. But, I thought it was funny that they kept doing flashbacks of when she was on that show and 12.

JAMIE said...

Oh, I loved it...so great. American juniors was a cable thing. If you cry, the camera follows you--remember--any attention is great for some.

It is different when you are 12. You can get away with doing different things and not being as good when you are 12, simply because you are 12. We take it more seriously when you are older...

I loved that girl--she was way too much. I COMPLETELY agreed with the judges on that one