Wednesday, March 5, 2008

8 Top men

My take in a nutshell:
Not as good as last week overall! It was not horrible, but I thought did not compare much to last week. My favorites were all 3 Daves ( although I thought Dave A. (dream scream) did not do as well).

The Best performances of the night:

Jason and David C. Although, I really wonder if it was the performances or the Songs that I just love anyway.



Something about David C. just bugs me. He thinks he is better than he is or something. What is it?




I think Danny had his best night yet, but still gets on my nerves ( his haircut is mine I tell you).

Going home:
Luke has had his time to shine...someone DOES HAVE TO GO HOME. I am not sure about the other one. Danny is top pick of vote for the worst...so, I am at a loss to the second one...maybe Chickezie.


4 comments:

Clean Cut said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Same opinions--same picks. Thought it was interesting how everybody avoided the whole David H. "scandal". The guy can sing though. Even though David Archuletta didn't have his best night, he at least made Idol history by becoming the first contestant to play a grand piano on stage while singing too. But he did seem nervous, especially after such a "moment" last week singing "Imagine". Luke's voice is too whinny. He needs to go. Who knows on the 2nd one--Chikeezie maybe?

rachel said...

Scandal?? What scandal?? I missed the boat on that one. Do tell.

I agree... goodbye Luke and Chikezie (or hopefully Danny, but I doubt it.)

David A. and Jason were my faves last night... oh and David H. and David C. - so pretty much what you said! :)

Overall, I was impressed with the whole show.

Nothing will compare to last week's 'Imagine', though. LOVED it. I even have it on my blog now as my number 1 song!! :)

RaeLynn said...

GOODBYE DANNY! I'm not sad to see him go. Although, I was shocked since he's on votefortheworst.com

Now if we can just get rid of Amanda. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.